East Anglia accountants Ensors shortlisted in Pensions Age Awards
- Credit: Archant
East Anglian accountancy firm Ensors has been named a finalist in the Pensions Age Awards for the second year running.
Ensors, which has offices in Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ipswich and Saxmundham, has again been shortlisted in the Pensions Accountancy Firm of the Year category of the awards, run by Pensions Age magazine.
Barry Gostling, pensions partner at Ensors, said: “In a year that the firm has been shortlisted and won a number of prestigious national awards we are thrilled to be in the running for this award again as it recognises the hard work and dedication of our committed pension’s team.
“We are very much looking forward to the awards ceremony and celebrating the achievements on the night with all those in the pensions industry.”
The Pensions Age Awards, which are independently judged, are now in their fifth year and are a showcase for excellence within the UK pensions industry.
You may also want to watch:
To reach this stage in the competition, Ensors had to demonstrate excellence and innovation in the pension market and exemplify is commitment to the industry.
The winners are due to be announced at a ceremony in London on Thursday, February 22, 2018.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 4 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 5 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 9 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 10 Town remain in talks with Edwards over new deal