East Anglian credit unions welcome Digital Banking Technology Awards win for Change Account
- Credit: Archant
Two credit unions operating in the eastern region are celebrating a national honour for The Change Account, which offers credit union members access to traditional banking.
The Change Account and its technology partner Payment Cloud Technologies picked up the Best Fintech Partnership trophy at the Digital Banking Technology Awards in London.
The Eastern Savings and Loans Credit Union (ESLCU), which is based in Ipswich, and Rainbow Saver, based in Lowestoft, both offer Change products.
Chris Mole, chief executive at the ESLCU, said: “We have more than 500 members using the account and the associated debit card with Mastercard and they will testify this really is an award winning product!”
Sally Chicken, chairman of Rainbow Saver, added: “With more than 600 Rainbow Saver members using it to manage their finances across the region, it’s clear the customer agrees its a winner !”
You may also want to watch:
ESLCU covers Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire, and Rainbow Saver operates in Suffolk and Cambridge.
Competitors in the Best Fintech Partnership category included Deutschebank and Santander.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 4 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Former Town loanee joins McCarthy's Cardiff side