East Bergholt: Intermodal transport software firm Fargo Systems hails new ‘app’
FARGO Systems, the East Bergholt-based supplier of software to the intermodal transport sector, has hailed the level on interest in its latest new product at a major industry event.
The company’s Management Dashboard smartphone app, which offers mobile access to performance data for a specified date, branch or customer, proved a big attraction on the Fargo stand at the Multimodel 2012 exhibition at the NEC in Birmingham.
Fargo Systems’ extension of its intermodal rail software also attracted an enthusiastic response; with new versions of both its TOPS container transport and CYMAN container yard (terminal) management programmes.
Sales executive Steve Collins said: “The show was a real success for us, with a lot of enquiries about our TOPS and CYMAN product.
“We also noticed a significant increase in interest in mobile applications for Smartphones, whether being used by drivers for job management and tracking, management dashboards showing KPIs or remote container inspections for CYMAN.”
Fargo Systems’s customers include shipping lines, rail operators, road hauliers and third party logistics providers.
Kevin Terrill, joint managing director, said: “Fargo Systems has exhibited at every Multimodal show since its launch in 2008.
- 1 A12 reopens after air ambulance called to three-lorry crash
- 2 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 3 Weather warning for Suffolk as thunderstorms expected to affect travel
- 4 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 5 Town take up option on Tyreece Simpson... plus two other youngsters update
- 6 Suffolk celebrates! Full list of county's 185 street parties for the Queen's jubilee
- 7 River turns white after limestone powder spillage
- 8 Man admits sex offences against children dating back to 2005
- 9 Dog walker in his 70s suffers cuts and bruises after attack in west Suffolk
- 10 New curator appointed at Suffolk tourist attraction
“It brings together all sectors of freight transport under one roof and is an excellent opportunity for our experienced team to meet and greet new and prospective customers alike and we look forward to exhibiting at Multimodal 2013.”