East of England Co-op executive Minnie Moll to speak at annual Suffolk Coast Business Event
- Credit: Archant
“Routes to Market” will be the theme of the fourth annual Suffolk Coast Business Event, to be held at Ufford Park Hotel and Spa near Woodbridge on March 23 from 9am to 2pm.
Keynote speaker will be Minnie Moll, executive officer for membership, marketing and media at the East of England Co-op, who has more than 25 years’ experience of brand and retail marketing, including a previous role as executive director, marketing at Notcutts.
She said: “I’m delighted to speak at this year’s event. The East of England Co-op is passionate about our region, our communities and how businesses can help grow our local economy. It is a Co-op belief that we are stronger together.”
There will also be two workshop sessions, including one on Online Conversion, led by David Miles of Business Training Made Simple, together with networking opportunities.
Shelley Nott, chair of Suffolk Coast Business said: “We are excited that Minnie Moll is to be our keynote speaker at the Suffolk Coast Business Event. A woman at the forefront of business she will be an inspirational speaker.
“Ensors are leading the way in supporting this exciting event and we are, as ever, grateful for their continuing enthusiasm for Suffolk Coast Business. This year there will be even more opportunities to create useful contacts and accessing information that will help us all develop our businesses.”
Day delegate tickets for the event cost £35, including a two course lunch. For further details, visit http://suffolkcoastbusiness.co.uk/ . For all bookings made by January 31 there is a chance to win a case of wine donated by Persell Ewart & Co Financial Management of Saxmundham.
- 1 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 2 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 3 Plans for two drive-through takeaways in Suffolk town
- 4 New landlord hopes to make Suffolk pub 'centre' of village community
- 5 The former Ipswich players looking for new clubs this summer
- 6 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 7 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 8 Town boss McKenna adds ex-Manchester United player to coaching staff
- 9 New landlords take over award-winning pub and brewery in Suffolk village
- 10 Revealed: The top serious road crash hotspots in Suffolk
There is still some limited availability of market place stands at the event, plus opportunities to host lunch tables. Anyone interested should contact Alyson Tipping by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .