East of England Co-op Funeral Services expands into Newmarket
- Credit: Archant
East of England Co-op Funeral Services has extended its network with the opening of its first branch in Newmarket.
Funeral manager David Downes and funeral arranger Sara Vail have been appointed to run the new branch, which is located in Wellington Street.
David, who has been a member of the East of England Co-op Funeral Services team for four years, said: “It is a privilege to open this new branch in Newmarket, offering a level of service we are very proud of.
“The East of England Co-op is committed to supporting the community in East Anglia. With this new branch we can bring care and professionalism to the people of Newmarket at a time when it is needed most.”
The Newmarket branch will provide funeral arranging services, chapel of rest facilities, guidance on monumental masonry and information on pre-paid funeral plans.
Sara Vail added: “Both David and I are proud to provide a service that is respectful, caring and understanding.
“I am really looking forward to meeting people in Newmarket and the surrounding villages, and I encourage anyone in the community to visit the branch for a cup of tea and a chat. The East of England Co-op is an organisation with community at its heart and we are always available.”
- 1 Driver blamed Amazon training for 13 speeding offences in Suffolk
- 2 Former Blue McGoldrick linked with League One move
- 3 Three Suffolk beaches named among 'most beautiful' in UK by Sunday Times
- 4 'We put some good things together' - McKenna pleased after Town's Arsenal friendly
- 5 Ice cream kiosk at Suffolk beauty spot destroyed in arson
- 6 Suffolk's first blue badge prosecution for Haverhill woman
- 7 Seven Suffolk villages that have received national recognition
- 8 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 9 Suffolk mum believes note proves son's spinal cord was removed
- 10 Revealed: The most isolated villages in Suffolk
East of England Co-op Funeral Services has branches across Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire. The Newmarket branch is open Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 4.30pm, with a free care line available 24 hours a day.