East of England Co-op Funeral Services expands into Newmarket
- Credit: Archant
East of England Co-op Funeral Services has extended its network with the opening of its first branch in Newmarket.
Funeral manager David Downes and funeral arranger Sara Vail have been appointed to run the new branch, which is located in Wellington Street.
David, who has been a member of the East of England Co-op Funeral Services team for four years, said: “It is a privilege to open this new branch in Newmarket, offering a level of service we are very proud of.
“The East of England Co-op is committed to supporting the community in East Anglia. With this new branch we can bring care and professionalism to the people of Newmarket at a time when it is needed most.”
The Newmarket branch will provide funeral arranging services, chapel of rest facilities, guidance on monumental masonry and information on pre-paid funeral plans.
You may also want to watch:
Sara Vail added: “Both David and I are proud to provide a service that is respectful, caring and understanding.
“I am really looking forward to meeting people in Newmarket and the surrounding villages, and I encourage anyone in the community to visit the branch for a cup of tea and a chat. The East of England Co-op is an organisation with community at its heart and we are always available.”
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 8 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
East of England Co-op Funeral Services has branches across Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire. The Newmarket branch is open Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 4.30pm, with a free care line available 24 hours a day.