East Anglian retailer launches new perks scheme for members
- Credit: Ashley Pickering
The East of England Co-op has launched a new 'member perks' package offering exclusive money-saving offers throughout the year.
The retailer, which has more than 230 branches across Suffolk, Essex, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire, has launched a new scheme for members including money off local attractions and discounts for eating out.
Current offers include 50% off admission to Banham Zoo and Africa Alive, 10% off in-store at The Original Factory Shop and £5 off pizza at Dough&Co restaurants.
Members can also benefit from 10% off Wherstead Park events such as weddings and conferences, discounted magazine subscriptions, money-off bicycle servicing and offers on gym memberships.
Niall O’Keeffe, East of England Co-op joint chief executive, said: “Our members are also our shareholders; they are central to our business and we simply could not exist without them.
"That is why we have launched these perks in conjunction with our partners. There are already lots of benefits to being an East of England Co-op member and these new offers will reward our members even further and help them to enjoy fun days out for less.
"Better still, the partnerships we are building will help support local businesses and attractions following a difficult few years.
- 1 Suffolk woman and her three dogs die in London crash
- 2 Award-winning scotch egg producer takes over Melton butchers shop
- 3 West Suffolk Mexican restaurant named among best in the UK
- 4 20 homes in mid Suffolk set for green light despite parish council concerns
- 5 6 gorgeous woodland escapes in Suffolk
- 6 Five Suffolk walks with a fish and chip shop pitstop
- 7 Four-bedroom cottage on Dunwich clifftops for sale for £295k
- 8 Parents uproar at Suffolk school's leavers day 'cancellation'
- 9 Suffolk dog-friendly hotel named one of the best in the UK
- 10 'A very mixed bag' - Harper's loan at Crewe analysed
“We will be expanding our member perks across the region so members can expect a continuous stream of discounts from a range of brands they know and love. We’re also keen to hear from our members about the types of offers they’d like to see, so if you’ve got a suggestion please do get in touch and let us know.”
For more information on the membership perks offer, click here.