Eastern Enteprise Hub seeks new cohort for Creative Social Entrepreneurs Programme
- Credit: Archant
The Eastern Enterprise Hub is currently recruiting for its popular Creative Social Entrepreneurs Programme, the next round of which is due to start next month.
The free programme will provide individuals with a socially-focused business idea with the opportunity to meet experts in the areas that are vital to success, such as: creative thinking, business planning, finance, pitching an idea, growing your business network and analysing your market.
It also gives its students the chance to meet other social entrepreneurs, share ideas and ultimately create new business, bringing jobs and growth to our local economy.
Kim Trotter, learning manager at the Eastern Enterprise Hub (EEHub), said: “The Creative Social Entrepreneurs Programme is a boost to Ipswich’s creative sector and provides a great platform for local creative people, who wants to make a social impact, to develop and expand their business ideas.”
John Ferguson, a portrait photographer who completed the first creative entrepreneurs programme, said: “My expectations were far exceeded on this great course.
You may also want to watch:
“The level of expertise from the programme leaders and the various creative speakers enabled me to firstly feel more confident in my creative pursuits, and secondly enabled me to meet like-minded creative entrepreneurs.
“The most important message that came from the course was feeling that we’re not alone in our creative endeavours and that the EEHub is here to help.”
To apply for the Creative Social Entrepreneurs Programme, visit www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y2WQ257 .
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 5 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 6 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 7 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 8 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 9 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day