Emerging Leaders ‘Dealmaker of the Year’ honour for corporate finance partner at East Anglia-based Ensors
- Credit: Archant
David Scrivener, corporate finance partner at East Anglian accountancy firm Ensors, has been named Dealmaker of the Year at the Emerging Leaders M&A Awards 2017.
The awards celebrate the achievements of leaders aged under 40 in the areas of mergers and acquisitions (M&A), financing and restructuring.
Mr Scrivener became a partner at Ensors at the age of 29 and co-founded the firm’s corporate finance team.
He is a restructuring specialist and dual qualified as an insolvency practitioner in 2012, so combining technical skills with extensive local market knowledge and excellent contacts to provide a comprehensive service for his clients.
He said: “I’m honoured and, truth be known, slightly humbled by this award. The past few years have seen significant growth and expansion for both the firm as a whole and for the corporate finance team, and that is down to the hard work and dedication of the whole team at Ensors, not just the partners.”
You may also want to watch:
Ensors is a 14-partner firm with five offices in the eastern region, in Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ipswich and Saxmundham, plus a presence in London.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 3 Busy high street taped off by police
- 4 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 5 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 6 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 7 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 10 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit