Ensors among finalists at the 2015 Taxation Awards
- Credit: Archant
The tax team at East Anglia-based chartered accountancy firm Ensors has beem shortlisted for a national award.
Ensors is among the finalists in the Tax Practice in a Regional Firm category of the 2015 Taxation Awards, organised by LexisNexis, the organiation behind the www.taxation.co.uk website.
To reach the final stage of the competition, Ensors had to illustrate the depth and breadth of its technical expertise, teamwork skills and innovative use of technology as well as supplying examples of its successes during 2014, supported by client testimonials.
Ensors, has a total of 16 partners and operates from offices in Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Saxmundham, Cambridge and Huntingdon. will learn if it is the winner at a black tie awards ceremony taking place at the London Hilton Park Lane Hotel on May 21.
Robert Leggett, tax partner at Ensors, said: “We are thrilled to have been shortlisted for such a prestigious award.
You may also want to watch:
“As a firm, we place a great deal of emphasis on teamwork in order to achieve the best possible service for all our clients. We are pleased we have been recognised for all our hard work and dedication.”
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 4 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 8 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 9 Forward Sears completes Colchester return
- 10 A12 reopened after three-car crash