Ensors lands Pensions Accountancy Firm of the Year title
- Credit: Archant
East Anglian accountancy firm Ensors is celebrating after picking up a top title at the Pensions Age Awards in London.
Ensors, which has offices in Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ipswich and Saxmundham, was named Pensions Accountancy Firm of the Year at the event, run by Pensions Age magazine.
The firm’s pensions team is headed by Zoe McLaughlin, pensions manager, and Barry Gostling and Malcolm McGready, pensions partners.
Zoe McLaughlin said: “It’s a real honour to receive this award as we were up against some strong competition including some large national accountancy firms. This was the second time that we had been shortlisted for the award so I’m delighted that we have finally won it as it gives the team the recognition that they deserve.”
Barry Gostling added: “This well deserved award will be added to the top of the list of national prestigious awards which the firm has won in the past six months.
You may also want to watch:
“The pensions team, always mindful of changing market conditions, have expanded the range of services they are able to offer pension schemes and continues to go from strength to strength.”
- 1 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 6 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 7 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 8 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 9 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 10 Teacher denies sexually assaulting two girls