Entrepreneur Daniel Haden-Scott to speak at Menta networking event in Woodbridge
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk entrepreneur Daniel Haden-Scott will be the guest speaker at the next Coffee Means Business networking event at Seckford Hall, Woodbridge.
The event, on Tuesday, February 27, is part of a regular series held at the hotel, and other venues in the county, by Suffolk-based enterprise agency Menta.
Mr Haden-Scott was aged just 26 when he set up UK Haulier, which provides online services to the transport sector, also went on to launch Ipswich-based Haden Media, which specialises in social media strategy and digital content creation.
Mr Haden-Scott said: “I strongly believe in the power of positive thinking and enjoy mentoring young people who want to work in the digital arena.
“I’m looking forward to meeting other businesses at Coffee Means Business and sharing my ideas on ways to grow a business and enjoy a happy work life balance.”
You may also want to watch:
Coffee Means Business sessions at Seckford Hall are sponsored by Ensors Chartered Accountants and last month’s meeting attracted more than 60 people.
The February 27 meeting will run from 9.30am until 11.30am and costs £5 to attend. Booking is not essential but for further details visit www.menta.org.uk.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 5 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 6 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 7 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 8 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 9 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day