Erben, Midwich and 3sun Group feature in new Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2014
Hadleigh-based packaging manufacturer Erben and audio-visual equipment supplier Midwich, from Diss, have retained their places in the new Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 table.
The listing, being published this weekend for the sixth time, ranks Britain’s mid-market private companies with the fastest-growing international sales.
Erben, which has a workforce of 42, is this year ranked 101st, down from 54th last year, with its exports having grown by 33% over the past two years to £7.74million, out of total sales of £25.9m.
Midwich meanwhile has climbed from 76th place to 31st, with its overseas sales having increased by 86% in two years to £89.5m, out of total sales of £280.8m.
Midwich, which recently bought controlling stakes in audio-visaul distributors in Germany and Australia, has a workforce of 440.
You may also want to watch:
The eastern region’s highest-ranked company is Great Yarmouth-based energy services provider 3sun Group, which enters in 20th place, with its exports having grown 103% to £7.1m, out of total sales of £28.7m.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 6 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 7 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 8 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 9 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 10 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village