Essex and Suffolk law firm Ellisons expands into Chelmsford
- Credit: Archant
Law firm Ellisons Solicitors has opened a new office in Chelmsford, bringing its network of locations to six.
Ross Wiltshire and Paul Forsyth will be leading the Chelmsford team, based at Saxon House in Duke Street.
Ellisons, which traces its roots back to 1764, already has offices in Colchester, Ipswich, Harwich, Clacton and Frinton, having almost doubled in size over the past four years.
The Chelmsford office will advise on a range of issues, both commercial and personal, as well as independent financial advice (Ellisons Financial Planning).
Guy Longhurst, senior partner, said: “We’re delighted to have opened the new Chelmsford office. We are looking forward to bringing our exceptional service standards, and philosophy of providing straightforward, clear advice to our existing clients and contacts in the Chelmsford area, as well as the wider marketplace.”
You may also want to watch:
Ellisons now has a total headcount of almost 200, including 21 partners. The opening in Chelmsford also follows a period of heavy investment in IT and a process of digital transformation which has been undertaken across the entire firm.
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 3 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 4 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 5 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 9 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 10 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge