Essex and Suffolk law firm Ellisons Solicitors to double size of office at Wherstead Park near Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Essex and Suffolk law firm Ellisons Solicitors has moved into a larger office at Wherstead Park, near Ipswich, due to expansion of its local team.
Ellisons orignally opened its first Suffolk base at Wherstead Park – also the headquarters of the East of England Co-op – in June 2014.
The team, led by Julian Outen, head of employment, and Robert Gair, head of personal injury (both partners in the firm), also includes one assiciate, five lawyers and six secretaries and, with further recruitment planned, they have now moved into a neighbouring office, twice the size of the original.
Guy Longhurst, senior partner at Ellisons Solicitors, said: “The Ipswich office has been a huge success, and bigger premises is further evidence of that. Our Suffolk client base continues to grow and as such the need for more lawyers and support staff has become vital to ensuring our clients receive the excellent client experience they have come to expect.”
Nick Denny, joint chief executive of the East of England Co-op, added: “I am delighted Ellisons have made such an impact in the Suffolk market in such a short space of time that they require more office space.
You may also want to watch:
“To have been able to accommodate Ellisons in larger offices in our Wherstead Park site is fantastic for both us and them. We are pleased that our retained solicitors have chosen to commit their Suffolk future in our building,”
Ellisons’ services at the Ipswich office mirror those of its other offices at Colchester, Clacton-on-Sea, Frinton-on-Sea and Dovercourt. All contact details for the Ipswich office remain unchanged.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker