Essex: Birkett Long assists launch of Za Za Bazaar super-restaurant
COMMERCIAL property specialists at Essex law firm Birkett Long have assisted in the opening of what is thought to be the UK’s largest restaurant.
Guests arriving at the 1,000-cover Za Za Bazaar venue in Bristol are greeted with a map as well as a menu to help them find their way around.
The Birkett Long team, led by David Rayner, who has wide experience of the retail and leisure sectors, helped deal with a range of issues involved in the opening, including police concerns over licensing matters, which were handled by specialist Ron Rosenthal.
It is the first in a planned national chain of “super-restaurants”, the next of which due to open in Norwich in spring 2012, with Mr Rayner again heading the commercial property legal team.
He said: “It is always exciting to be in at the start of a new venture and when it is a major new concept like Za Za Bazaar, doubly so.
You may also want to watch:
“Having led retail and leisure sector groups as well as commercial property teams, I and my team at Birkett Long had all the necessary skill sets to drive a complex transaction through to a successful completion.
“We are looking forward to being part of the team that delivers more restaurants offering world cuisine to the UK.”
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 9 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 10 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham