Essex: Braxted Park expands Cookery School venture
AN ESSEX cookery school has expanded its facilities with the completion of a new state-of-the-art kitchen.
The Cookery School at Braxted Park has now doubled in size since its launch two years ago, with the new facilities having been officially opened by Witham MP Priti Patel.
Designed by Colchester based company Davonport, the kitchen has been built to allow Braxted Park to continue to teach individuals who want to hone their culinary skills, as well as for businesses seeking a venue with a difference to host meetings, conferences or team building activities.
Since it first opened in 2009, the Cookery School has worked with a number of award-winning chefs to provide a diverse range of courses which are suitable for everyone from complete beginners up to budding master chefs. These courses include Daring Italian, Cooking for Beginners, Chocolate Heaven and Festive Entertaining.
Duncan Clark, estate owner and manager of Braxted Park, said: ”Since opening two years ago, the Cookery School has gone from strength to strength, and we now have some of the county’s top chefs helping people improve their culinary skills.
You may also want to watch:
“Not only will this amazing new facility enable us improve our retail courses, but we can now work with local and national businesses to provide a new and exciting way to motivate staff through team building or a perfect alternative to traditional corporate hospitality, in this completely unique setting.”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 4 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 5 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 6 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 7 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
- 8 Investigation to find fly-tipper who dumped rubbish near A14
- 9 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 10 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds