Essex: Fiducia Wealth Management celebrates Money Marketing award
- Credit: Archant
FIDUCIA Wealth Management, based at Dedham, near Colchester, has received the Money Marketing Award for Best Small Company IFA.
The award recognises the firm’s combination of outstanding in-house investment management and a high-quality financial planning service.
John Millican, managing director, said: “We are delighted to win this national award and the standing within our profession it confers. We set out to build on our past collective experience and create a high calibre team with the best academic and professional qualifications.
“We are especially proud of our investment management service which the introduction of wrap or custodial accounts made possible; in fact we were one of the early adopters of this technology back in 2002/3, when we discovered Transact.
“At the core of our fee-based proposition is a highly disciplined process which underpins what are strictly risk-budgeted portfolios linked to each client’s individual risk profiles.
You may also want to watch:
“We adhere to leading academic research which identifies asset allocation as the key determinant in investment performance. Our investment philosophy is a practical blend of active and passive, but our essential belief is in the ability of active management.”
Mr Millican added: “In putting together this detailed, robust process we were greatly assisted by Michael Hughes CBE, who was formerly the CIO at Baring Asset Management. Michael is our consultant economist and investment adviser, as well as a member of our investment committee.”
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road