Essex: Financial adviser Unizone celebrates 10th anniversary
NORTH Essex financial advice practice Unizone has celebrated the 10th anniversary of its launch.
The company, based at Priors Hall, in Coggeshall, was founded by Neil Donnelly in July 2002, since when it has grown to employ 35 staff.
Growth has partly been achieved through acquisition, with the firm having acquired Martin Financial Management in 2004, James & Lindsay Life and Pensions in 2007 and H & L Financial Services in 2008.
It now offers advice in respect of funds worth more than �400million, to a portfolio involving a mixture of corporate and private clients.
Mr Donnelly, managing director, said: “At Unizone, we have always been completely focused on helping clients meet their aspirations through building long term relationships based on trust. This is what we believe has been the key to our success over the past decade.”
You may also want to watch:
To mark its anniversary, the company has invested in a complete overhaul of its brand identity and online presence. It will also host a series of events for clients and professional partners from the local accountancy and solicitor worlds.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 6 Woman's body found in village home
- 7 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview