Essex/Ipswich: Law firm Ellisons expands insurance work with CAA deal
ESSEX law firm Ellisons has continued to grow its role in insurance litigation by securing Ipswich-based claims management specialist CAA as a client.
Ellisons, which has offices in Colchester, Clacton-on-Sea, Frinton-on-Sea and Dovercourt, initially formed an insurance litigation team to service the needs of a single large client.
However, the team, headed by partner Robert Jones, is now working with a growing number of insurance claims teams.
Matt Morling, CAA’s business relationship manager, said: “When you have specialist expertise such as Ellisons on your doorstep, who share our values and our approach to claims management, it just makes sense to work together.”
Robert Jones of Ellisons added: “CAA is a breath of fresh air. It is a young and dynamic organisation which recognises that although a process, claims management is essentially a people business. We are delighted to be working with them.”
You may also want to watch:
As well as claims management legal support, Ellisons Solicitors is also providing general commercial advice to CAA, which also provides fleet, recovery and vehicle rental services.
- 1 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 6 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 7 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 8 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 9 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 10 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex