Essex: Law firm Fisher Jones Greenwood to leave Quality Solicitors netowrk
- Credit: Archant
Essex: Law firm Fisher Jones Greenwood, which has offices in Colchester, Clacton, Chelmsford, Billericay and London, is to leave the QualitySolicitors network.
The firm, which has been trading as Quality Solicitors FJG, is to revert to its former name, in response to feedback from clients.
Managing partner Paula Fowler said: “We have learnt a great deal from our membership of QS during a period of rapid growth for the firm; we hope that we have been able to contribute significantly as well as taking lessons from the network.
“We now want to focus on developing our own regional brand in Essex and London rather than remain as part of a national brand.
“There is no single right way to meet the challenges in the legal services market and we are all feeling our way. QualitySolicitors is the fastest growing legal network in the UK and has enjoyed tremendous success and we wish all the firms that remain within QS all the very best for the future.
You may also want to watch:
“However, feedback from our clients and professional connections, in this, our 30th year, has given us confidence that the Fisher Jones Greenwood brand is sufficiently strong in our target markets to go it alone.”
Senior partner Tony Fisher added: “Being part of the first credible national network of independent law firms has provided us with a real boost.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 3 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
“All of our staff and partners are now fully focused on continuing the growth of Fisher Jones Greenwood as a regional law firm delivering a full range of legal services to both private and business clients. What clients want is the best, most accessible expert legal services and that is what we will always strive to deliver.”