Essex: QualitySolicitors FJG re-awarded Lexcel mark
- Credit: Archant
ESSEX-based law firm QualitySolicitors FJG has been re-awarded the Law Society’s national quality mark Lexcel.
Lexcel is is an optional, recognised accreditation scheme for law firms and in-house legal departments which gives assurance that they meet high client care and business management standards.
To gain and retain Lexcel accreditation, practices must undergo a rigorous initial process, then an annual application and assessment process. This includes conducting background checks and an on-site visit from an experienced, trained Lexcel assessor.
Paula Fowler, managing partner at QualitySolicitors FJG, said: “While we are proud to have once again secured Lexcel, it is our clients and staff who are the main beneficiaries. They can be assured that the way we manage the practice has their interests at heart and runs efficiently.
“There is a lot of choice in the legal services market, but being Lexcel accredited demonstrates our commitment to client care and best practice.”
You may also want to watch:
John Wotton, president of the Law Society of England and Wales, said: “Achieving Lexcel accreditation proves a serious commitment to the continual development of the practice’s management standards.
“Practices opt to undertake the rigorous application and assessment process for the optional scheme to help demonstrate their investment in their business.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 5 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 9 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 10 Forward Sears completes Colchester return
“By implementing policies, plans and procedures within Lexcel’s key areas, such as client service and risk management, practices can show positive steps they are taking to help clients in the increasingly diverse, complicated and competitive legal market. Lexcel acts as a beacon of quality to clients and potential clients alike.”