Estate agents Fenn Wright launches new branch in Sudbury
- Credit: Archant
Estate agency Fenn Wright has opened its eighth office, with the launch of the new branch on Sudbury’s Market Hill following its acquisition in the town last year of long-established independent firm Thorntons.
Sam Thornton, previously owner of Thorntons, has joined Graham Buxton and the rest of the Fenn Wright team as an associate partner at the new branch.
Sam and Graham are leading a team of eight, which includes established Fenn Wright residential negotiator Jenny Olley and five new faces, all local to the area.
Alan Williams, managing partner at Fenn Wright, said: “We’re delighted to have opened the new Sudbury office; we are looking forward to helping more people find their perfect home and bringing exceptional service standards and straight forward, honest delivery to the local community.
“We’re excited to have Sam and his team on board alongside so many high calibre agents with unrivalled local knowledge and experience in the area.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Williams said the expansion into Sudbury was a natural progression for the firm, with its offices in Stanway, near Colchester, and Ipswich already handling properties in and around the market town.
“The large number of medieval properties in and around Sudbury are aligned with Fenn Wright’s Signature range, making it the perfect fit,” he added.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn
The Sudbury branch will specialise in residential sales and lettings but the team can also advise on commercial sales and lettings, development and investment, land ownership, rural and fisheries.