Exhibition stands in demand
JUST a month since bookings opened, only a handful of stands at this year's Suffolk Business Exhibition now remain unsold. According to the organisers, ISSBA (Ipswich & Suffolk Small Business Association) and Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, the event, which takes place at Trinity Park, Ipswich, on April 28, is proving more popular than ever this year.
JUST a month since bookings opened, only a handful of stands at this year's Suffolk Business Exhibition now remain unsold.
According to the organisers, ISSBA (Ipswich & Suffolk Small Business Association) and Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, the event, which takes place at Trinity Park, Ipswich, on April 28, is proving more popular than ever this year.
Kim Brown, chair of ISSBA, said that everyone had been taken aback at the level of interest in this year's event.
“As of the end of February, we have just one stand remaining in the main hall and some in the adjacent Trinity Rooms,” she said. “We anticipate selling out in the next week, a stage that we'd normally expect to reach by the end of March.
You may also want to watch:
“If anyone would like to make a booking, then I would strongly recommend that they get in contact very quickly now.”
Solicitors Jackaman Smith and Mulley, which has offices in Ipswich, Felixstowe, Diss and Harleston, is among the major sponsors of the event.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 5 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 8 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
Partner Stephen Firmin said: “As long term supporters and enthusiastic members of both ISSBA and the chamber of commerce, we're delighted to be part of such a high profile and prestigious exhibition.
“Year on year, it goes from strength to strength. Of course, the sheer variety of stand holders means the exhibition has an appeal to a wide range of visitors, as well as exhibitors.”
Archant, publisher of titles including the EADT and Suffolk Business magazine, and BBC Suffolk are the 2010 media partners.
Suffolk County Council and Ipswich Borough Council have also thrown their weight behind the event, and sponsors also include Picasso HR, Scrutton Bland, Business Link, Dummett Copp and React Computer Partnership.