Expansion for Colchester-based Arc Legal Assistance
- Credit: Archant
Legal expenses insurance specialist Arc Legal Assistance is poised for further growth after moving into a purpose-built extension to its offices at Lodge Park, close to the A12/A120 interchange on the northern edge of Colchester.
Lodge Park has been owned since 2016 by property company Stane Park which also has substantial land holdings at Stanway, on the other side of Colchester.
Joshua Warren, managing director, said: “Following our acquisition of Lodge Park in September 2016, we are delighted to have extended Arc Legal’s offices to support their on-going growth.”
He added: “The new building provides a seamless extension to Arc Legal Assistance’s existing offices and fades into the Lodge Park parkland setting as if it has always been there.”
Frank O’Malley, director of Arc, said: “Lodge Park has played an important role in the development of our business. The facilities and location have enabled us to attract high-calibre staff and supported the significant growth we have experienced.
You may also want to watch:
“The fact we do not need to move premises to accommodate our continued expansion is a real benefit to the business. Working closely with Stane Park Ltd we have been able to reach a rapid agreement and we are excited to be taking on the high-quality facilities that are now available at Lodge Park.”
The extension, which includes a meeting room and space for up to 30 additional workstations, was built by local firms including Horizon Construction, to time and within budget.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 6 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 9 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 10 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers