Falcon Promotions hails annual merchandise exhibition as a success
- Credit: Archant
Falcon Promotions has staged its annual promotional merchandise exhibition at Newmarket Racecourse’s Rowley Mile Conference Centre.
More than 30 exhibitors took part in the event, showcasing a diverse range of promotional merchandise, and organisers said feedback had been positive.
Miles Lovegrove of Fluid Branding, which recently acquired Woolpit-based Falcon, added that the organisers were “very pleased” with the attendance, of both new and existing clients.
“To be able to showcase products face to face makes all the difference,” said Mr Lovegrove. “Having the experts on hand to give guidance and inspiration really adds to the show and makes it something very special for the guests.”
He added: “The venue has already been booked for next year on Wednesday, September 28, 2016. We hope to repeat the success of previous years and build on the fantastic reputation the exhibition has already garnered.”
You may also want to watch:
Elaine Watson of Greene King said: “This was our first visit to the Falcon Promotions exhibition.
“The variety of tables laid out with products was very good, displaying unusual products which we would never have thought of. The companies were well represented by their exhibitors and were very helpful.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 8 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
“This helped with new ideas which we are always looking for. The staff were very helpful and we were very pleased that we had attended. “
Dean Wales, head of marketing and PR for Screen Systems, said: “The annual Falcon exhibition is a crucial and much anticipated date in my diary every year.
“Promotional items are a key element to Screen’s marketing and client relationship arsenal and Falcon’s exhibition enables me to seek and discover new and interesting items, but most importantly speak directly to the manufacturers and suppliers.
“As with previous years, I hit upon some great new ideas for 2016. Thanks again for an interesting and productive day.