Family law specialist joins Blocks
SPECIALIST family legal executive Vanessa Gillbanks has joined Blocks Solicitors. Working alongside her will be trainee Legal Executive, Samanther Grey.
SPECIALIST family legal executive Vanessa Gillbanks has joined Blocks Solicitors. Working alongside her will be trainee legal executive, Samantha Gray.
Ms Gillbanks, who will be based at the company's' Felixstowe office, has over 23 years' legal experience, 21 of those specialising in family law. She trained as a legal executive, gaining vast practice experience, and is a Filex member of the Institute of Legal Executives and a resolution member. She is also a member of the family law panel and the advanced member family law panel.
Her experience in all aspects of family law has seen her deal with both private and legal funding clients, and she also has vast experience in dealing with high value cases.
“Blocks is a leading law firm in Suffolk and I am delighted to have been given the opportunity to help develop the family law department, which is already thriving,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“I am looking forward to working with the family law team and helping to add to department's continued success.”
Ms Gillbanks has a particular interest in children cases and cases involving domestic violence. Having acquired specialist accreditation in the area of financial relief and domestic violence. Vanessa is an advanced member of the family law panel. She has also worked very closely with a number of women's refuges as well as acting on behalf of those accused of such behaviour.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
Howard Wright, Partner at Blocks Solicitors, Felixstowe, commented: “Vanessa's appointment is a significant development for our family law department, at a time when we are seeing an increasing amount of instructions in this area of work. Vanessa has an impressive history and we are delighted to welcome her to Blocks.”