Family solicitor joins firm
CHELMSFORD solicitors BTMK has welcomed Rachael Haine as a family solicitor.Ms Haine previously worked in a similar role at a small solicitors firm in Basildon.
CHELMSFORD solicitors BTMK has welcomed Rachael Haine as a family solicitor.
Ms Haine previously worked in a similar role at a small solicitors firm in Basildon.
Before that, she worked as a trainee solicitor at a practice in South Woodham Ferrers, where she qualified in 2008.
At BTMK, she will initially be responsible for a wide range of family law cases, although in time she is expected to specialise in ancillary relief, which concerns the division of finances in divorce cases.
“BTMK is a big, well-known firm, with such a great reputation in the area that it's the sort of company everyone would like to work for, and I'm very pleased to have been given this opportunity,” she said.
“I've settled in here really quickly and feel like I've been here for years already, which has enabled me to hit the ground running and get started on my case load straight away.”
- 1 15 strikers that Ipswich Town could turn to for goals this summer
- 2 Community sadness after death of man who was found in river
- 3 Fire crews tackle blaze for several hours at Suffolk farm
- 4 5 miles of congestion on A14 after crash involving car and two lorries
- 5 Plans for 20 homes in Suffolk village unanimously refused
- 6 Boy, 14, arrested after serious sex attack in Suffolk town is released
- 7 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 8 Woman freed from vehicle after car overturns near to shops
- 9 Family's support for 'mum-in-a-million' after double amputation for sepsis
- 10 Some East of England Co-op stores unable to take cash
Ms Haine, 25, lives in Wickford and enjoys horse-riding and keep-fit in her spare time.
BTMK chief executive Godfrey Mather said: “I'm delighted to welcome Rachael to the firm - she already has a good deal of relevant experience in the area of family law, and I'm looking forward to her adding to that experience here at BTMK.”