Fashion retailer invests in its Ipswich store
- Credit: Archant
Quiz re-opens after refurbishment at Sailmakers Shopping Centre
A top Ipswich fashion store has re-opened after a major refit.
The QUIZ shop in the busy Sailmakers Shopping Centre was closed for four weeks for the work to be completed.
But staff were ready to return and keen to resume at their refurbished premises, according to store manager Jenny Lloyd.
She said: “All the work has gone to schedule and we are looking forward to being back at Sailmakers where we have had new floors, ceilings, lights, tills and shop fittings. It’s been a complete transformation.
You may also want to watch:
“The shop is really up to date and in line with the latest QUIZ look and concept and it’s very exciting for us with all the new Spring/Summer collections coming out now.
“We’re all super-excited to get our hands on the latest styles and work with them in the new store, it will be a much better experience for our customers.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 5 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 6 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 7 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 8 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 10 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid
“We have been trading here very successfully for six years, but our stores are being updated constantly and with Sailmakers having such a fresh look now, it was important to update our store here.”
The nine team members had been redeployed to other stores in the area during the refit before returning for the re-opening.
The new look for QUIZ comes in the wake of recent new openings in Sailmakers for bb’s coffee and muffins, Pandora and Blue Inc. and a major refit for Topshop.
Mike Sorhaindo, manager of Sailmakers Shopping Centre, said: “It’s great to have the team from QUIZ back and I’m sure they’ll be delighted with the look of the new store.
“It’s a very positive commitment by QUIZ to Sailmakers and what we have done here with the £4 million refurbishment which was carried out here last year.
“QUIZ are a top fashion retailer and it is vital for us and for Ipswich that they are here and trading successfully in the town centre.”
Glasgow-based QUIZ have been expanding in the UK with over 60 stores and plans for a further five openings this year as well as a programme of refurbishments