Feefo Trusted Service honour for lettings agency Best of Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Holiday lets company Best of Suffolk has received the Feefo Gold Trusted Service award, an independent seal of excellence based on customer ratings.
The honour is available to businesses which use the Feefo online ratings platform to collect genuine reviews and is based on average scores.
Best of Suffolk, which is based at Badingham, near Framlingham, collected 2,443 reviews during 2017, with an average Feefo rating of 4.6 for service.
Alex Tarry, a director a Best of Suffolk, said: “We’re delighted to have won this award from Feefo; it’s a true testament to all the hard work put in by the team to ensure our guests have a fantastic holiday.
“At Best of Suffolk we thrive on helping our customers find their perfect holiday and we love to hear all about it once they’ve returned home too. We would like to thank all our guests for their lovely comments and helping us achieve this award.”
You may also want to watch:
Andrew Mabbutt, chief executive at Feefo, said: “The Trusted Service award has always been about recognising those companies that go the extra mile.
“Once again, we have seen many incredible businesses using Feefo to its full potential, to provide truly memorable experiences for their customers – and rightly being awarded with our most prestigious accreditation.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 6 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 7 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 8 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 9 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 10 Matchday Live: Lightning start for Town as Cook's men storm into three-goal lead
“I look forward to the continual success of the businesses that work in partnership with Feefo throughout 2018.”
Feefo ensures that all feedback is authentic, by matching it to a legitimate transaction; this is in order to increase consumer confidence, and combat the rising issue of fake reviews.