Felixstowe: Coastal Cleaning Company to launch retail venture
- Credit: Archant
Commercial cleaning company Coastal Cleaning is branching out by adding a retail outlet to its business.
The Felixstowe-based firm, which is run by husband and wife Peter and Sandra Barber and includes the Yeo Group, the Suffolk Yacht Harbour and Frankie and Bennys among its clients, plans to open a shop at 12 Orwell Road, the former home of Boost Felixstowe, in July.
It will offer a range of high quality cleaning products, with plans to launch its own range.
Mr Barber said: “We now have upwards of 30 staff on our books and some fantastic clients in and around Felixstowe and the surrounding areas so we have been looking for more ways to expand the business, and a retail outlet seemed a great idea.
“Even though we’ve been in recession, our reputation of being hard working with high standards of integrity and customer service has seen the business grow and we’re delighted to be joining some of the fantastic independent outlets we have in Felixstowe.
You may also want to watch:
“Over the next few weeks we’ll be working hard making the shop look fantastic and getting ready to open to the public.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 6 Woman's body found in village home
- 7 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview