Felixstowe/ Ipswich: Change of location for Ashton KCJ team
- Credit: Archant
Regional law firm Ashton KCJ Solicitors is planning to open a new office for client meetings in Felixstowe.
The move coincides with the firm’s current Felixstowe-based legal teams and support staff relocating to its flagship Waterfront office in Ipswich where lawyers will be able to work more closely together and share resources.
The Felixstowe team’s current base in Hamilton Road will be closed, and be replaced by offices within York House, in York Road, Felxistowe, which will offer full access for people with disabililies and car parking space for clients.
The move is expected to take place during June, although the exacta date yet to be fixed. Telephone numbers and e-mail addresses will remain unchanged.
Richard Foyster, who heads the Felixstowe office, says: “This is a very positive move. It means that we will be able to provide our Felixstowe clients with an even more efficient and effective service, and our new location will be more convenient for many.
You may also want to watch:
“We remain totally committed to the town and will continue our involvement with local businesses and communities. We are able to offer Felixstowe access to our expanding, regional legal teams and clients will still be seen in Felixstowe as before. It is business as usual.”
Ashton KCJ chief executive Edward O’Rourke added: “Law firms which want to continue to be successful need to put their clients at the heart of everything they do.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
“Our aim is to continue to give our Felixstowe clients the best of both worlds; a lawyer on their doorstep when they need one combined with access to the breadth and depth of expertise which comes with being part of a much larger organisation.
“As a 300-strong firm we are able to offer all the usual legal services but with added, nationally recognised, expertise in areas such as franchising, medical injury, French legal services and Court of Protection work.”