Felixstowe: New home for freight fowarder Jordon Freight
A FREIGHT forwarding company is expanding its operations by moving to new premises closer to the Port of Felixstowe.
Jordon Freight is now based at Schneider Close, which the company says is an improvement on its previous office in central Felixstowe, being nearer both the port and the Customs offices.
Director Jon Swallow said: “This is a great move for us as we are purchasing the 2,013 sq ft unit in Schneider Close, which allows us to really drive forward our planned future expansion of the company.
“Road access for trailers directly to our premises, as well as being moments away from the port and Customs, will all be hugely advantageous to our operations.’
Fellow director Roddy Forster added: “2012 has been a busy and exciting year for us and the move to Schneider Close sees the culmination of many months in the planning.
You may also want to watch:
“This move is a real milestone in the growth of Jordon Freight, but we are committed to ensuring the personal touch and relationships we build with clients remains at the foundation of how we do business.”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 4 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 5 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 6 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 7 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 8 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 9 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 10 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road