Felixstowe: New Maritime Park close to seafront homes
- Credit: Archant
New homes have Felixstowe sea views
Bloor Homes is celebrating success in Felixstowe as the housebuilder looks forward to the opening of the new Maritime Park at the south seafront.
The Maritime Park will be officially opened at a special event today, Friday April 4 by local dignitaries and members of the Bloor Homes Eastern management team.
Stretching along the seafront, the new park has been designed with all members of the public in mind, featuring seating areas, interactive play equipment for children, swathes of grassland perfect for picnicking and two retail kiosks, which has been funded by Bloor Homes as part of this development.
Currently available at Martello Park are a selection of luxury two bedroom apartments, all with fantastic, uninterrupted sea views and currently available from just £215,000. To make the most of the scenery, ground floor apartments have bay windows to the lounge and master bedroom, and apartments located on the first and second floor enjoy Juliet balconies.
There are also a number of three bedroom townhouses available, looking out over the beach or the Maritime Park.
Like the apartments, townhouses come with fully fitted kitchens, contemporary, tiled bathrooms and designated parking for residents.
- 1 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 2 Four-bedroom cottage on Dunwich clifftops for sale for £295k
- 3 Suffolk town named one of the best places to go on holiday in the UK
- 4 'It riles me to the core' - Anger as sofas dumped near Suffolk beauty spot
- 5 A14 lane closure in Bury St Edmunds after two-car crash
- 6 Dog walker in his 70s suffers cuts and bruises after attack in west Suffolk
- 7 'The children were buzzing' - Ed Sheeran sends video to Suffolk school
- 8 Thunderstorm warning issued for East of England
- 9 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 10 Suffolk market town will lose its Post Office in June
With two stunning townhouse showhomes available to view at the development, house hunters can see the picture perfect views for themselves and experience what living in a Bloor home at Martello Park would be like.
Sandra Harbord, sales director for Bloor Homes Eastern, said: “We are delighted to be opening the Maritime Park, and to participate in the wider regeneration project, transforming the local area.. We look forward to seeing the residents of Martello Park and the local Felixstowe community enjoying the new facilities.
“We have seen strong demand for the homes on offer at Martello Park and would encourage anyone interested in snapping up their own sea view to come and speak to our sales advisors, as this site is truly unique.”
Martello Park is located in Felixstowe next to the sea front and close to the town centre, with its shops, cafes and attractions.
Martello Park also has good transport links and is easily commutable to surrounding towns, such as Ipswich.
The sales office is open Friday through to Tuesday, from 10am to 5pm. For more information contact 01394 270661 or firstname.lastname@example.org