Felixstowe: PR firm Pier achieves CMS industry quality standard
- Credit: Archant
Felixstowe-based public relations company Pier has achieved the Communications Management Standard (CMS), the quality assurance system run by trade body the Public Relations Consultants Association (PRCA).
The independently-audited ssessment involves eight tests which combine elements of the ISO 9000 and Investors in People standards with criteria specific to the PR industry.
Francis Ingham, chief executive of the PRCA, said:“Well-run businesses consistently deliver the results clients are looking for.
“The Communications Management Standard was developed specifically to ensure that PRCA members have the systems and structures in place to meet and exceed clients’ expectations. The standard has been so successful that is has now been adopted in 11 countries around the world.”
Pier is one of more than 200 PRCA members based throughout the UK. Membershipo covers consultancies of all sizes, working for clients in all business sectors. Together they employ around 5,000 people and generate more than £400million in each year in fees from clients.
You may also want to watch:
All PRCA member organisations are bound by a Professional Charter and Code of Conduct.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 5 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 6 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 7 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 8 Biker breaks collarbone in swerve to avoid car on wrong side of road
- 9 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 10 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-1 win against Fleetwood