New era for Woodbridge property market
- Credit: Archant
Which Woodbridge estate agency has been take over?
Independent Essex and Suffolk based estate agents Fenn Wright has acquired long-established Woodbridge estate agent Neals and opened a flagship branch in the town.
The new office at Nunn’s Mill, Quayside forms part of the brand new, mixed Whisstocks development and is the tenth branch for Fenn Wright.
The impressive premises has onsite parking for visitors and is just a short walk from the Thoroughfare.
Neals, established in 1951 by Dennis HB Neal, is perfectly aligned with Fenn Wright.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said the compatible businesses share the same integrity and straight-forward approach, and will combine the best of modern agency practice, with unsurpassed local knowledge and outstanding customer service.
The intention is to provide a seamless integration for Neals clients into Fenn Wright’s growing residential and letting portfolios.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 5 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid
- 10 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
James Neal, son of the founder, Dennis Neal, has over 48 years’ experience selling properties in Woodbridge and the surrounding area.
James will be joining Fenn Wright as an associate partner, working alongside partner, Charlie Wright, in the management of the Woodbridge branch.
James Neal said: “I am delighted to be joining the distinguished team at Fenn Wright at their magnificent new Woodbridge branch and becoming part of the Signature team, selling the most desirable town houses, country homes and properties with special character.”
Charlie Wright, partner at Fenn Wright added: “James is extremely well-regarded in the town and has unrivalled knowledge of the local area. Our presence along the A12 corridor puts us in an excellent position to bring greater quantities of buyers to the Woodbridge market, particularly as we notice a number of buyers moving from London into Essex and then further afield into Suffolk and along the coast.”
James will be joining Fenn Wright at its new Quayside office, providing the ideal location to offer its unique combination of property services and expertise from.
These include commercial, land and agriculture, as well as residential sales and lettings.
Alan Williams managing partner at Fenn Wright added: “We are confident in our brand and our people. We believe we can replicate the success of our Ipswich and Kesgrave offices for those wishing to buy, sell or rent residential and commercial property in and around Woodbridge.”