‘Fifth Avenue’ aims to bring a touch of fashion to the Suffolk Show
LUXURY clothing retailers from around the UK are being invited to display at this year’s Suffolk Show in a new and exclusive retail area.
The 2012 Suffolk Show, taking place on June 7 and 8, will see the launch of Fifth Avenue, a high-end shopping village located at the heart of the show’s attractions, close to the Grand Ring.
The Suffolk Show is regarded as one of the finest county shows in the country and attracts more than 80,000 visitors to more than 800 tradestands displaying the best of the region’s food, retail and agriculture.
Last year’s fashion highlights included stands from country favourites Joules and up and coming heritage sportswear brand Rampant Sporting.
Fifth Avenue has already attracted a selection of local boutiques, including Collen and Clare from Southwold, Nicola Sexton, based in Bury St Edmunds, and Laura Jane Boutique in Woodbridge.
You may also want to watch:
Paula Slater, tradestand officer at The Suffolk Show, said: “We are thrilled to announce the launch of the Fifth Avenue shopping village for the 2012 Suffolk Show.
“The show is always a fantastic shopping destination and gives retailers an incredible opportunity to showcase their products and services as well as build on their exisiting brand awareness.”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 4 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 5 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 6 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
- 7 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 8 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 9 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 10 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
Clare Adkins, co-founder of Collen and Clare Boutique in Southwold, added: “As long-standing visitors to the Suffolk Show, we at Collen and Clare are delighted to be taking part in this year’s Show, especially since the launch of Fifth Avenue coincides with our 10th Anniversary.
“It is a common misconception that the show is purely an agricultural event, when in truth it is a great opportunity to purchase some of county’s top wares including the finest foods, craft and, of course, fashion.
“As a young Suffolk business we are looking forward to seeing many familiar faces whilst introducing our brand to lots of new ones. We love the show for it’s broad appeal, nostalgic charm and celebration of all things Suffolk. “