Financial planning firm wins accreditation
WEST Suffolk-based financial planning specialist PageRussell Ltd has been approved as an Accredited Financial Planning Firm by the Institute of Financial Planning (IFP).
The IFP is the professional body for financial planners in the UK and awards accredited status only to firms which it has assessed as demonstrating high professional standards of service and advice to clients.
To meet the criteria for approval, firms also have to offer a clear cost or fee structure and demonstrate acommitment to the IFP’s Code of Ethics and Practice Standards.
In addition, all client-facing advisers must have been tested on their financial planning skills at an advanced level, and at least 50% of a firm’s registered advisers must be qualified individually as a Certified Financial Planner.
Richard Page, managing director, said: “PageRussell is delighted to have achieved this powerful recognition of our commitment to professionalism and outstanding client service.
You may also want to watch:
“Our clients expect and deserve only the highest standards of advice and service as we work with them to plan their finances so that they can achieve their goals in life.
“We’re proud to deliver a service which they value and which has now been externally recognised too.”
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 6 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 7 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 8 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 9 See inside abandoned hotel with swimming pool as it goes up for auction
- 10 'This club is going to be flying next season' - Dyer on 0-0 draw at Shrewsbury and Vincent-Young injury
PageRussell, a family-run business based in Bury St Edmunds, provides financial planning and investment services to individuals, business owners and trustees.
Besides Richard Page, the firms includes Tim and Stephen Page who are the third consecutive generation of Page brothers to work together in business.