Financial planning firm wins accreditation
WEST Suffolk-based financial planning specialist PageRussell Ltd has been approved as an Accredited Financial Planning Firm by the Institute of Financial Planning (IFP).
The IFP is the professional body for financial planners in the UK and awards accredited status only to firms which it has assessed as demonstrating high professional standards of service and advice to clients.
To meet the criteria for approval, firms also have to offer a clear cost or fee structure and demonstrate acommitment to the IFP’s Code of Ethics and Practice Standards.
In addition, all client-facing advisers must have been tested on their financial planning skills at an advanced level, and at least 50% of a firm’s registered advisers must be qualified individually as a Certified Financial Planner.
Richard Page, managing director, said: “PageRussell is delighted to have achieved this powerful recognition of our commitment to professionalism and outstanding client service.
“Our clients expect and deserve only the highest standards of advice and service as we work with them to plan their finances so that they can achieve their goals in life.
“We’re proud to deliver a service which they value and which has now been externally recognised too.”
- 1 Suffolk woman stole thousands from football club and school
- 2 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 3 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 4 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 5 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 6 14 players that Town could target for a creative spark
- 7 Two motorbikes stolen after break-in at Suffolk home
- 8 Plans for two drive-through takeaways in Suffolk town
- 9 'He's an amazing guy... a legend' - United keeper de Gea's praise for new Town coach Grant
- 10 Huge barn conversion with amazing field views goes up for rent
PageRussell, a family-run business based in Bury St Edmunds, provides financial planning and investment services to individuals, business owners and trustees.
Besides Richard Page, the firms includes Tim and Stephen Page who are the third consecutive generation of Page brothers to work together in business.