Firm celebrates ‘best corporate website’ award
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich-based digital media firm Virya Group has scooped a tech industry accolade.
Delegates at the European Developers’ Conference, JandBeyond, held in Barcelona, voted a project designed and developed by the Adastral Park-based team as Best Corporate Website.
Virya, an Anglo-Dutch venture based in the UK, was presented with a Joomla! Open Source Creative and Artistic Recognition, known in the industry as a “JOSCAR”. Joomla! is a content management system.
Its winning website was All About Calls, a start-up brand which provides inbound call management and outbound call management services from its call centre based in the UK.
The scope of the project included website design and development through to technical implementation and optimisation.
You may also want to watch:
It also called for a unified visual identity and navigation that enabled customer access to both services - The Call Makers and The Call Takers.
Chief executive Ruth Cheesley said they were delighted with the award.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 9 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 10 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
“Winning a JOSCAR and knowing our website development work has been nominated by an international jury of peers is such a credit to our great team,” she said.
We were already pleased that our clients were so happy with their new website, but being given this additional recognition for our work makes me feel extremely proud.”