Firm celebrates ‘best corporate website’ award
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich-based digital media firm Virya Group has scooped a tech industry accolade.
Delegates at the European Developers’ Conference, JandBeyond, held in Barcelona, voted a project designed and developed by the Adastral Park-based team as Best Corporate Website.
Virya, an Anglo-Dutch venture based in the UK, was presented with a Joomla! Open Source Creative and Artistic Recognition, known in the industry as a “JOSCAR”. Joomla! is a content management system.
Its winning website was All About Calls, a start-up brand which provides inbound call management and outbound call management services from its call centre based in the UK.
The scope of the project included website design and development through to technical implementation and optimisation.
It also called for a unified visual identity and navigation that enabled customer access to both services - The Call Makers and The Call Takers.
Chief executive Ruth Cheesley said they were delighted with the award.
- 1 Unclaimed £83k winning EuroMillions lottery ticket was bought in Suffolk
- 2 Suffolk glamp site 'perfect for romantic retreats' named among best in UK
- 3 Former town council manager named as woman who died in A11 crash
- 4 Police concerned for welfare of missing Suffolk man last seen two weeks ago
- 5 'I just don't operate that way' - Town owner Steed tells it straight on first visit
- 6 'It's going great' - New pizzeria proving a hit in east Suffolk town
- 7 A14 closed after crash involving lorry and car
- 8 Long-running BBC One show to be filmed in Suffolk church
- 9 'He can trust me to do that' - Leigh on his new challenge at Town
- 10 Person arrested as cannabis factory discovered at Bury St Edmunds home
“Winning a JOSCAR and knowing our website development work has been nominated by an international jury of peers is such a credit to our great team,” she said.
We were already pleased that our clients were so happy with their new website, but being given this additional recognition for our work makes me feel extremely proud.”