Firm’s speedy growth
A PARKING firm is powering ahead with the purchase of seven new car parks around the UK.
Colchester-based Total Car Parks, which manages more than 30 sites nationally, has grown by 50% in the past two years in spite of the economic downturn.
The firm, which employs 32 staff, offers a full range of car park operation services from general management to the transformation of development of sites into functioning car parks.
Managing director Essy Eslamian, who was in the hotel and catering trade before deciding to set up the business, said it was a very exciting time for the firm.
“We’re so pleased with our development over the last 24 months,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“We have remained consistent with our targeted growth, enabling us to expand the number of locations in our portfolio, as well as allowing us to welcome new staff members to the Total Car Park’s team.
“As a company that relies on local staffing and local support, we believe that local success leads to further national expansion.”
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 4 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
The firm’s growth is particularly remarkable given that it is only four years old.
Along with car parks throughout Ipswich and Colchester, Total Car Parks has also an established national presence.
“We have no intention of stopping here, and our ultimate aim is to directly compete with some of the leading brands in the market,” said Mr Eslamian.
“We plan to get there by continuing to provide a level of customer service that ensures our clients remain and increase their commitment.
“We fully expect to continue growing, simply because we have the determination to make it happen.
“We don’t believe in managing everything from a distance, we visit and directly manage each and every car parking site.”
Total Car Parks is a nationwide car park operator with car parks in Manchester, Sheffield and Braintree, as well as Ipswich and Colchester.
Its new opening schedule includes car parks in Liverpool and Newcastle. It aims to maximise revenue by embracing emerging technology such as electric vehicle charging and Number Plate Recognition systems.
One of its goals is to position itself as the brand leader within parking services.
The business is currently focused on providing a mixture of value-added, accessible services to consumers.