Suffolk architects’ designs at university Waterfront building
- Credit: NEIL PERRY
The best of the best new Suffolk buildings feature in the first Suffolk RIBA autumn exhibition, opening at the Waterfront Building at the University of Suffolk.
Award-winning designs and photographs feature from across the county, and the exhibition runs through to October 24.
It is opening with an invited guest list and speaker on Friday evening.
Ipswich-based architect Pippa Jacob, one of the organisers, said: “We are very excited, it is going to be a fantastic event, we have 150 people attending.
“This is the first one we have had here, we have never done it before.
You may also want to watch:
“This really is the best of the county from Suffolk architects.
“There is lots to see.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 5 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 6 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 10 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
“We have 14 firms exhibiting, each practice with two boards with perhaps three buildings on them,
“Many were award winners, and from right across the county
“The Ipswich Society also has an area as does the Suffolk Design Panel.”
Admission to the exhibition was free, and there was also a free brochure, she added.