Bury Festival manager to be speaker at the first StEPS meeting of the year
- Credit: Archant
Nick Wells, the festival manager for the Bury Festival, will be the speaker at the first breakfast of the year for members of StEPS.
It is taking place on Thursday, March 15, at The Apex, in the town and is due to run from 8am to 10am.
Mr Wells will be talking about how the festival has grown over recent years and discussing what to expect from the festival in 2018.
The breakfast will cost £20 plus VAT and will include a full English Breakfast with tea and coffee served on arrival.
Tickets to the StEPS breakfasts and all those who would like to attend can purchase them through the weblink https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/steps-march-breakfast-2018-tickets-42464478398
You may also want to watch:
For further information call 01603 703261 or email Jacob.email@example.com
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 3 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 6 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 7 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 8 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 9 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 10 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role