Colchester gains its fourth Greggs
- Credit: Archant
Bakery lovers will be pleased to hear they have an additional venue to pick up their favourite pastries, cakes and hot drinks.
Twelve new jobs have been created after bakery chain Greggs opened a new branch in Colchester.
The new store is located in Unit Five of the Stanway Retail Park in Peartree Road.
The town also has stores on High Street, Long Wyre Street and St Christopher Road.
The additional branch has indoor seating where customers can enjoy their food.
You may also want to watch:
Sarah Boxell, shop manager at the new store, spoke ahead of the opening.
She said: “We can’t wait to open our doors and hear what the local community thinks.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 7 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 8 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 9 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 10 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
“We hope customers enjoy the wide range of tasty items we have on offer.”
During the week the shop is open from 6.30am to 6pm, on Saturday 7am to 6pm and Sunday 9am to 4pm.
Read more: New thriving cakery in Ipswich