Future 50: Awards and expansion for Norwich-based eCommerce specialists
- Credit: Quickfire Digital
Quickfire Digital is growing fast – and earning accolades along the way.
“We've recruited five people since Christmas, so we're now at 15 strong as an agency,” says Nathan Lomax, MD of Quickfire Digital. “I'd like to think we'll hire two or three more before this Christmas.”
As the pandemic prompted many companies that had relied on bricks-and-mortar premises to accelerate the development of their online business, many turned to the Norwich-based digital agency that specialises in eCommerce solutions, especially Shopify and Shopify Plus.
"There will always be a place for bricks-and-mortar retail, but it shouldn't be siloed as one channel: it should be part of the marketing mix," says Mr Lomax. “Online is growing and will continue to grow. We've seen 10 years' worth of growth online in the past 18 months, but I strongly believe we're yet to see the half of it.
“There is an element of right-place, right-time in any success story and we're very fortunate for that - but there is another part, which is that we work extremely hard!” says Mr Lomax.
He stresses that the agency has not only increased the volume of work but also the quality. "It's really important to big-up our team,” he says. “Everybody without exception has stepped up to deliver a better quality of output - everyone has really upped their game.
"That's coincided with our focus really honing in on the proposition, redefining our USPs. But all that good stuff is being supplemented by the fact that everyone has really taken it upon themselves to drive the business forwards.”
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
The quality of work coming out of Quickfire has been noticed by others in the industry and it has been nominated as finalists in the eCommerce Agency of the Year, as well as Independent Agency of the Year in the UK Agency Awards 2021.
“The awards are lovely, but none of it would be possible without the team,” he concludes. “That is something that makes us truly unique: the quality of the team.”
For more information, see www.quickfiredigital.com