Future 50: Roveel ready to resume face-to-face events
- Credit: Roveel
“We are quite excited to be back getting ready for Accountex Summit North, our first face-to-face exhibition since Covid hit, ” says Roveel CEO Mark Donaldson.
“People do business with people, so it will be nice to get back to seeing people... and also seeing some familiar faces,” he adds. “We work very closely with Sage because we integrate with their software. Their teams have been working at home – the same as us – so we haven’t seen them for almost two years.”
The Norwich-based tech firm had become a strategic partner for the accounting-software giant Sage in January 2020. “It's great that we did that deal just before the pandemic,” Mr Donaldson says.
Roveel is a dashboard reporting software that allows businesses to rapidly identify trends, turning raw data from Sage into actionable insights, presented in a vibrant and easy-to-use way. As well as its cloud-based out-of-the-box application, the Future 50 company offers a custom service, building specific dashboards tailored for their business.
“Every business wants to focus on their sales, profit and cash. Those are the main three things we will help them understand better,” says Mr Donaldson. “There are lots of other things, but they're always the things that resonate.”
While Roveel has continued to grow through the pandemic, Mr Donaldson believes it can only benefit from a return to face-to-face events. “These are all about raising our profile. We used to go out on Sage roadshows before lockdown,” he says. “Face to face, we can demonstrate the software and help people see how to get the best from it.”
Roveel is also expanding its services. “We're starting some development for Sage Business Cloud,” reveals Mr Donaldoson. “We’re also working on something for Sage 200 which is for the larger businesses. Those two projects are very exciting.”
For more information, see www.roveel.com
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 9 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 10 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln