Gallery: Adastral Park teams raising money for Children in Need
BT graduates at Adastral Park are aiming to raise thousands of pounds for Children in Need in a week full of activities.
Project leaders Michael Holmes and Scott Finlayson have helped organise an international food market, a language school, a coffee and cakes trolly, a Playstation tournament and sporting activities including rowing and cycling. There were also stocks for brave managers.
After speaking with last year’s organisers, Michael and Scott devised a schedule of events in the hope of topping �3,000.
“It has been an absolutely brilliant experience,” said Michael, “and we are well on our way to reaching our target.
“As well as raising money for charity the experience has been a learning curve for us and has taught us some key skills about managing people, delegation, communication and reaching targets - it has been a real buzz.
You may also want to watch:
“We are both very proud of everyone who has helped organise the fundraising and thank everyone at BT for their generosity.”
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 5 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 8 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth