Genesis PR makes national final of CIPR Excellence Awards
- Credit: Archant
Holbrook-based agency Genesis PR has been shortlisted for the Outstanding Small Public Relations Consultancy title at this year’s national Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) Excellence Awards.
More than 600 PR agencies, teams and individuals entered the awards this year, with the winners due to be announced at London’s Old Billingsgate on Wednesday, June 3.
Genesis director Penny Arbuthnot said: “We’re thrilled to have been shortlisted for the award which recognises the sector-leading PR work we are doing at a national level.
“It’s also a true testament to the hard work our team puts in to achieve the best results for our clients.”
Paul Mylrea, co-chair of the CIPR Excellence Awards judges, said: “Everyone who has made this year’s shortlist should feel extremely proud of getting this far.
You may also want to watch:
“The standard of entries continues to improve year on year, demonstrating an increasingly vibrant public relations profession.”
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 5 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 6 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 7 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 8 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester