Gingerbead house at an Ipswich estate agents
- Credit: Archant
One unique property which is not for sale
A gingerbread house is taking pride of place in the reception area of Savills estate agents in Princes Street, Ipswich.
It is the work of keen baker, estate agent Katy Stephenson, with the help of her husband Patrick, an architect, who made the wooden frame.
The impressive model was made for a national competition held annually between Savills offices.
Katy said: “I love baking and we thought we would do it for the national branches competition. There is lots of gingerbread and sweets of course. “Patrick helped with the frame.
It was really good fun.”
Unfortunately, as there is a wooden frame and glue has been used, it is not actually edible.
- 1 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 2 Suffolk woman stole thousands from football club and school
- 3 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 4 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 5 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 6 Plans for two drive-through takeaways in Suffolk town
- 7 Town boss McKenna adds ex-Manchester United player to coaching staff
- 8 14 players that Town could target for a creative spark
- 9 Revealed: The top serious road crash hotspots in Suffolk
- 10 Huge barn conversion with amazing field views goes up for rent
“Perhaps I will make one which is edible next year, and then we could raffle it for charity,” she added.