Gotelee Solicitors to relocate Woodbridge office from Church Street to riverside
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk law firm Gotelee Solicitors is relocating its Woodbridge team from their current offices in Church Street to a modern unit at Quay Point.
Gotelee has operated from the Church Street site since the Woodbridge, Felixstowe and Melton offices of Margary & Miller merged with the firm last April.
Oliver Ray, who heads the Woodbridge office, said: “This is a very exciting move for us. The new office is much more accessible for all our clients, with ample parking and plenty of space for us to continue to grow. We are all thrilled about the new move”
Alistair Lang, chief executive at Gotelee, added: “The move will take place on February 15 and we endeavour to have the office fully functioning by Thursday, the 16th.
“It’s a nice modern office with plenty of space to grow with the added benefit of great views over the water! Client parking will be much easier in the car park near the Adnams shop and the train station is a stone’s throw away”
You may also want to watch:
Gotelee, which also has offices in Ipswich and Hadleigh, offers the full range of legal services at any of its offices and has doubled its headcount in the past year to a current total of 128.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 10 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket