GRAHAM Randall has been appointed partner in charge of the Ipswich office of accountants and business advisers PKF.Mr Randall started work for a small accountancy practice in 1969 which merged with another firm in the late 1970s, and a couple of mergers later became PKF.
GRAHAM Randall has been appointed partner in charge of the Ipswich office of accountants and business advisers PKF.
Mr Randall started work for a small accountancy practice in 1969 which merged with another firm in the late 1970s, and a couple of mergers later became PKF.
“I'm absolutely delighted with my appointment. It's an honour and a great challenge,” he said.
Mr Randall takes over from Ian Greenidge, who is retiring after 34 years with PKF. He set up PKF Financial Planning Ltd across the country in 1988, and served as president of the Ipswich and Colchester Society of Chartered Accountants and president of the East Anglia Society of Chartered Accountants.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Greenidge said he would take away many happy memories.
“Things change and it's time to move on. I'm very pleased that Graham is taking over. He knows the firm and he is very much a PKF person,” he said.
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 4 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 5 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 6 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 7 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 8 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 9 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 10 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club