Granite Transformations team in Suffolk and Essex celebrates Franchisee of the Year award
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk and Essex-based home improvements firm is celebrating after winning a national franchisee accolade.
Granite Transformations in Ipswich and West Mersea, run by Steve Leech and Darren Cribb, scooped the brand’s Franchisee of the Year title at its annual conference, held at Rise Hall, the Yorkshire mansion of TV presenter Sarah Beeny, who was among the guest speakers.
Granite Transformations (GT), a brand specialising in kitchen and bathroom makeovers, is owned by the Trend Group.
Last month’s conference was its best-attended UK franchise to date, and included franchise owners and their partners from around the national network, prospect franchisees, head office support staff from Tunbridge Wells and senior corporate executives from Florida, including Trend chief executive Andrea Di Giuseppe.
The award to the Ipswich and West Mersea franchise owners follows an extended period of double-digit sales growth.
You may also want to watch:
Together with GT Cambridge franchisees Peter and Henry Morrison and GT Cheltenham/Bristol owner Matthew Bird, they received recognition for conspicuous monthly sales achievement, with special President’s Awards.
The two-day event was chaired by Danny Hanlon, chief operating officer of the UK and North American operations, and organised by his colleague Sam Gent, newly-appointed European brand manager.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 4 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 5 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 8 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 9 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 10 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
Mr Leech, co-franchise owner of the Ipswich and West Mersea showrooms, said: “We are overjoyed to have won this award. It makes all our hard work over the last few years worth it.”