Granite Transformations team in Suffolk and Essex celebrates Franchisee of the Year award
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk and Essex-based home improvements firm is celebrating after winning a national franchisee accolade.
Granite Transformations in Ipswich and West Mersea, run by Steve Leech and Darren Cribb, scooped the brand’s Franchisee of the Year title at its annual conference, held at Rise Hall, the Yorkshire mansion of TV presenter Sarah Beeny, who was among the guest speakers.
Granite Transformations (GT), a brand specialising in kitchen and bathroom makeovers, is owned by the Trend Group.
Last month’s conference was its best-attended UK franchise to date, and included franchise owners and their partners from around the national network, prospect franchisees, head office support staff from Tunbridge Wells and senior corporate executives from Florida, including Trend chief executive Andrea Di Giuseppe.
The award to the Ipswich and West Mersea franchise owners follows an extended period of double-digit sales growth.
Together with GT Cambridge franchisees Peter and Henry Morrison and GT Cheltenham/Bristol owner Matthew Bird, they received recognition for conspicuous monthly sales achievement, with special President’s Awards.
The two-day event was chaired by Danny Hanlon, chief operating officer of the UK and North American operations, and organised by his colleague Sam Gent, newly-appointed European brand manager.
- 1 Historic former pub with permission to convert into homes set for auction
- 2 Ipswich Town installed as early League One title favourites
- 3 GALLERY: 'Stunning' turnout as Hadleigh Show returns after enforced break
- 4 5 new places to eat and drink in Woodbridge this year
- 5 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Sudbury river
- 6 Excitement builds as Suffolk Show venue wakes up
- 7 Mike Bacon: Luke Woolfenden.... going nowhere, going everywhere
- 8 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 9 'We're blown away' - Classic car show visits care home after roadworks setback
- 10 'I keep selling out' - Mum-of-two dreams of fudge shop as business thrives
Mr Leech, co-franchise owner of the Ipswich and West Mersea showrooms, said: “We are overjoyed to have won this award. It makes all our hard work over the last few years worth it.”